Till One Of Us Departs Till One Of Us Departs

I really dig the music! IT fit the flash perfectly. Unfortunatly, the idea has already been done before.

I hope to see more from you soon!

XiruX responds:

Thank you for your review. And yes when i came up with the idea i thought somone else had already done it for sure, but i still made it.. And yes you will hear from me soon!!

Best Burrito Ever Best Burrito Ever

I was really impressed, especially for your age. Great animation, I loved the mouth moving, it seemed so fluent.

One thing I would suggest is not using memes. Some people dont get them, and they can be a bit immature.

One question though, did you use any motion tweens, or is this all frame by frame?

Yusuf responds:

I used a motion tween on the orange shirt guy when he fell, on the whole burrito sequence, and on the red shirt guys arm when he snatched the burrito. I also used motion tweens on the body, head, and arms in the run cycle (not the legs though). Everything else is frame-by-frame. Thanks!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Well.

Now I know what to expect from reach

Don't Sleep, Robby! Don't Sleep, Robby!

YAY

Sibblings is seriously the best animation series! I think you should have an episode/side episode just explaining the charecters, theirback stories, and how they are realted to you guys!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Hm... perhaps someday. I dunno when, but maybe. I'd have to sit down and figure out how I'd present it all. I'm glad you enjoy this series, though, thanks for watching!

Sketchy Friends Dance 2 Sketchy Friends Dance 2

Man boogley

I love all of your animations, and this one was no exception! Your art style is so trippy, it makes me WANT to watch this for hours waiting for it to end.

Im glad your making more of these "Sketchy freinds dance"

Great job man, and keep emm coming!

TheBoogley responds:

okay, if you say so I'll keep em coming... but one day you're going to regret it. :)

A Letter from God A Letter from God

I like it....

It was an OK music video. Though the animation wasnt the best, it was a great choice of song, and good style of animation to put it in.

BUT THIS IS THE REASON IM RATING IT A SEVEN!
What most people dont know is that you did not make then music. Lots of peoplem think that YOU made this video, and THAT this is your band. You clearly put it in that start of the video, but people ignored to lookup the band and find out it wasnt your music.

So i am rating this video on the animation, not the music.

Lankie responds:

Tottaly justified and understandable! Thanks!

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

Voice acting!

The animation was O.K. But the voice acting was superb! I loved how three poeple voiced all the newgrounds characters in the animation. I enjoy your art style jazza, and im excited for your new series! I hope that all three of you guys keep on poping out cartoons! Oh and i enjoyed your "Merry Christmas newgrounds" at the end. YOu should put all of thos in the audio portal! Great job guys!

Jazza responds:

thanks man. yeah it was awesome getting those voices, really made it more exciting to make. thanks for the review :)

Sketched - Super Bored Sketched - Super Bored

I loved it!

I loved the back and forth type of humor this animation brought! The voice acting was superb and the animation was cartoonish, but it suited the voices. Great job man, and im expecting more great work from you both!

Messed-Up Bible Stories 6 Messed-Up Bible Stories 6

its so true :D

Dude I love your snimations, and I cant wait till the next one! BTW your live shows u awesome :3

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

DO MOAR!!!!!!

U gotta do another DDR Dance video like this! IVe just watched this 10 times, I LOVE IT! ur amazing!